- Notepad++ is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages.
- WinMerge is an Open Source differencing and merging tool for Windows.
- 7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.
- Visual Studio Community. A fully-featured, extensible, free IDE for creating modern applications for Android, iOS, Windows, as well as web applications and cloud services.
- Visual Studio Code is a lightweight but powerful source code editor which runs on your desktop and is available for Windows, OS X and Linux.
Sunday, March 8, 2015
Essential Software Developer Tools
Except from https://consumer.ftc.gov/consumer-alerts/2022/10/how-recognize-fake-geek-squad-renewal-scam Scammers are at it ag...
These keyboard shortcuts are helpful. Some of them are not document in Visual Studio 2010 Express, for example: <Ctrl> F5 to run the ...
https://dupeguru.voltaicideas.net/ https://github.com/arsenetar/dupeguru/releases/tag/4.3.1 $ gpg --verify dupeguru_macOS_Qt_4.3.1.zip.siggp...
What is a view? A view can be thought of as either a virtual table or a stored query. The data accessible through a view is not stored in th...