* Make a new empty repository without add a README in Azure DevOps.
* Copy the Url https://dev.azure.com/myADO/Project/_git/myGitSample from the Push an existing repository from the command line (Omit git remote add origin)
* Go to VSCode to add a new remote with Url above and named it myAzureDevOps for example (similar as git remote add origin [https://...)]https://...)
* After add remote successful, then push to remote (myAzureDevOps) (git push -u origin --all)
* Check Azure DevOps using browser
Software. Consulting. Business Solution. Application Development. Information Technology
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
What Makes A Software Programmer a Professional? - CodeProject
Summary article written by Rob Kraft in https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/5129182/What-Makes-A-Software-Programmer-a-Professiona...
These keyboard shortcuts are helpful. Some of them are not document in Visual Studio 2010 Express, for example: <Ctrl> F5 to run the ...
What is a view? A view can be thought of as either a virtual table or a stored query. The data accessible through a view is not stored in th...
It’s fun to check my email account recent activity. Here is the fun. Someone attempted to log in to my account from other countries. It is g...