What is differences between an ADO.NET Dataset and an ADO Recordset?
- ADO RecordSet looks like a single table. ADO.Net DataSet is collection of single or more tables.
- ADO RecordSet can hold data from a single data source. ADO.Net DataSet can hold data from any data sources.
- ADO RecordSet is a connected environment. ADO.NET DataSet is a collected of tables and it is a disconnected environment i.e., there is no constant connection with database.
What is the parent class of the Web server control?
The System.Web.Ul.Control class is the parent class for all Web server controls.
What are the various ways of authentication techniques in ASP.NET?
- Windows Authentication - This is the default authentication technique. It can work with any form of Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) authentication, such as Basic, Integrated Windows authentication (NTLM/Kerberos), Digest, and certificates. The syntax of Windows authentication mode is given as follows:
- Forms Authentication - You can specify this mode as a default authentication mode by using the following code snippet:
- Passport - This mode works with Microsoft Passport authentication, as shown in the following code snippet:
Post a Comment