- First thing first. Make sure Java Development Kit (JDK) install. Go to Terminal and type 'Java -version' to check. You should see the following:
java version "1.7.0_07"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea7 2.3.2) (7u7-2.3.2a-1ubuntu1)
OpenJDK Server VM (build 23.2-b09, mixed mode)
- If Java Development Kit is not installed, you can install it from Ubuntu Software Center. Click on Ubuntu Software Center icon from left side bar and search for Java. Here, I selected 'OpenJava JDK 7 runtime'
- Go to http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ to download Eclipse Classic 4.2.1 (Juno)
- Go to your downloads folder and extract it. Move 'eclipse' folder to your home directory.
- Launch Eclipse 4.2.1 (Juno) from 'eclipse' folder.
- Install Android Developer Tools (ADT) plugin for Eclipse. Click on Help -> Install New Software and add the URL 'https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/' on the input text box next to 'Work with' and click the 'Add' button.
- Download and install Android SDK from Eclipse 4.2.1. Click on Window -> Android SDK Manager. If Android SDK is not install, Eclipse will display a windows like this:
Otherwise, select the existing Android SDK and specify location if it already installed.
- Go to Windows -> AVD Manager to make at least one Android Virtual Device (AVD). Here is the screen shot for AVD using Galaxy Nexus skin.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Install Android Development Tools on Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal)
Except from https://consumer.ftc.gov/consumer-alerts/2022/10/how-recognize-fake-geek-squad-renewal-scam Scammers are at it ag...
These keyboard shortcuts are helpful. Some of them are not document in Visual Studio 2010 Express, for example: <Ctrl> F5 to run the ...
https://dupeguru.voltaicideas.net/ https://github.com/arsenetar/dupeguru/releases/tag/4.3.1 $ gpg --verify dupeguru_macOS_Qt_4.3.1.zip.siggp...
What is a view? A view can be thought of as either a virtual table or a stored query. The data accessible through a view is not stored in th...