- Backup your virtual machine by press <ctrl>-E to export appliance
- Go to Ubuntu Software Center to uninstall current version
- Install new version Oracle VM VirtualBox 4.1.4
- Install Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack
- Run virtual machine and apply new version of Oracle VM VirtualBox Guest Addition 4.1.4r74291
Saturday, October 15, 2011
How to upgrade VirtualBox 4.0.12 to 4.1.4 on Ubuntu 11.04
Oracle released VirtualBox 4.1.4, a maintenance release of VirtualBox 4.1 which improves stability and fixes regressions, on Oct 3rd, 2011. Using 'sudo apt-get update' and 'sudo apt-get upgrade' will not upgrade your Oracle VirtualBox (https://www.virtualbox.org/) from 4.0.12 to 4.14. To upgrade:
Except from https://consumer.ftc.gov/consumer-alerts/2022/10/how-recognize-fake-geek-squad-renewal-scam Scammers are at it ag...
These keyboard shortcuts are helpful. Some of them are not document in Visual Studio 2010 Express, for example: <Ctrl> F5 to run the ...
What is a view? A view can be thought of as either a virtual table or a stored query. The data accessible through a view is not stored in th...
https://dupeguru.voltaicideas.net/ https://github.com/arsenetar/dupeguru/releases/tag/4.3.1 $ gpg --verify dupeguru_macOS_Qt_4.3.1.zip.siggp...