Monday, September 7, 2020
Sunday, August 16, 2020
The Microsoft Edge Chromium is so good that you may not need to keep Classic Edge in your computer. But in case you need to keep both versions, here is a tip from https://geekermag.com/use-microsoft-edge-chromium-classic-edge-side-by-side/
Modify Window Registry using RegEdit to set this key to 1: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\EdgeUpdate
- How to Enable running Microsoft Edge (Edge HTML) and Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) side-by-side in Windows 10 https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/144061-enable-microsoft-edge-side-side-browser-experience-windows-10-a.html
- Microsoft Edge - Update policies https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployedge/microsoft-edge-update-policies#allowsxs
Sunday, February 23, 2020
* Stop and Think.
* Don't click. Copy and paste a link into web browser.
* Research first.
* Lock your computer, cellphone when you're away.
* Backup before make any change, on daily, and weekly.
* Using KeePass or KeePassXC on Mac for password manager.
* 7-Zip or Keka for macOS file archiver
* Write it down. Pen and paper are good.
* Email with plain text mode.
* Airplane mode if not in use.
* Power off if not in use.
* Install only necessary app.
* Uninstall if no longer need.
* Use CerUtil or gpg to verify the integrity of downloaded file.
Before installing, you should always verify that your download matches
the signature that is published alongside the release package!
* Use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) if provide.
* Keep it simple.