- Downloaded Eclipse Juno 4.2 for Mobile Developers, 142 MB.
- Extracted it to Downloads folder.
- Removed existing Eclipse (Indigo) folder from Application.
- Moved new Eclipse folder from Downloads to Application
- Started Eclipse and re-install Android Development Tools (ADT)
- On Eclipse Juno 4.2 IDE, select Windows -> Android SDK Manager to update Android SDK Tools to rev. 20 and downloaded Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Create new AVD for Android 4.1 from AVD Manager
- Re-tested old projects to make sure they ran as expected.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Upgrade Eclipse IDE and Android SDK
Today, a new version of Eclipse IDE and Android released. Eclipse released Eclipse Juno 4.2. It has a special package for mobile developer. Google released Android 4.1 SDK, codename Jelly Bean. I'm going update my MacBook Pro with these new software.